Wednesday, March 10, 2010

my lamenity

so i spend like three hours doing this because first i had one cake and then i didn't like that cake and then dan said it was "weird" which for some reason (even though I know that is pretty much all I am) I find insulting and in need of remedy, and yeah, the lady who wanted to buy them bought all but this one so now i totally hate it and feel like bringing it into my house will only harm my dog and me. it's like that little stupid bunny is made of lead or something. I hope someone likes it someday. i might be dead, but whatever, as long as my three hours wasn't wasted. i know rationally this is a better waste of time than pretty much anything else I could have done with my particular intelligence and skill set (there's no cure for anything coming from me no matter how much i wish otherwise) but still, i could have smoked so many cigarettes in three hours and don't even get me started on the on line pharmacies i could have researched.

No comments:

Post a Comment