Tuesday, December 25, 2012

my dad had a beard, but i don't really look at him as a "man"

Let's make sure I got this straight-- good kids get toys, bad kids get punched in the neck? Or do we just kinda 'know' all kids suck so everyone gets a neck punch? What about rich kids? Can we punch them extra? Training for this job sucks, they should open this position up for immigrants with a better education (less first world problems like diabetes and consumption burnout, not to mention the raging pill monkey santa always has to -excuse my goy- 'schlepp' along with that sack of plastic shit due to the shear physical requirements of this stupid stupid job. Sorry, not job, "career".)

So when exactly do I get to punch them in the neck? Do i do it when they're sleeping? because that seems  especially shitty. I don't know anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment